Re: It's time for finding a logo

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 12:13:35PM -0500, Michael A. Miller wrote:

>     > Debian-Med is so diverse in its applications that I barely
>     > see any directly interpretable logo to fit us all. The
>     > depicted http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aesculapian_Snake in
>     > a more active and natural posture than in the
>     > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius however may
>     > indeed unite us in a way. It will not be understood without
>     > the debian-med writing next to it, but, what the heck.
>
> I'm no artist, nor an expert with gimp - but what about a
> combination of the swirl with the rod from
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius?  Something along
> the lines of the attached?

Not a bad idea at all. Maybe a little Tux sitting in the
right lower corner added into the mix ?

Nicely transports the idea of Tux (Linux kernel) carrying
Debian superimposed onto which the Caduceus for Debian-*Med*
proper.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346