Re: It's time for finding a logo

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007, Charles Plessy wrote:

Le Fri, Dec 07, 2007 at 09:54:27AM -0200, Nelson A. de Oliveira a écrit :

Something like that? http://people.debian.org/~naoliv/misc/debian-med.svg
PNG version available here: http://people.debian.org/~naoliv/misc/debian-med.png

It looks nice ! I tried to reduce it, and maybe it would work better if
the snake was more contrasted.

I like the idea.  The problem is that we all are no graphics experts.
That's why I would really like to hand over the task of final creation
of the logo to people who are doing this as every day work.  Perhaps we
could even ask the original creator of the Debian logo to work on this.
In my eyes both parts look just not "unique" from an aesthetical point
of view - but they should to make a good logo.

Kind regards and thanks for working on this