Re: It's time for finding a logo

Le Fri, Dec 07, 2007 at 09:54:27AM -0200, Nelson A. de Oliveira a écrit :

> Something like that? http://people.debian.org/~naoliv/misc/debian-med.svg
> PNG version available here: http://people.debian.org/~naoliv/misc/debian-med.png

Hi Nelson,

It looks nice ! I tried to reduce it, and maybe it would work better if
the snake was more contrasted.

> The snake is taken from
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Star_of_life3.svg (is it
> public domain, like wikipedia is saying?)

In doubt, it should be possible to obtain a very similar result from
scratch. What is strange is that the site displays both CC-sharalike-2.5
and public domain. The logo was apparently provided by the MAC13 user
and I have a hard time making the link between him and the departement
of transports of the USA.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:MAC13

But if MAC13 is the real upstream author, we may ask him for a licence
in his discussion page.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy