Re: It's time for finding a logo

Le Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 11:08:43AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

>     http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/logos/

Hi all,

As surprising as it can be, the red cross is an old trademark of the
Johnson & Johnson pharmacieutical company in the USA, and the Red Cross
uses it with a special agreement. Therefore, I do not recommend to use
the logo with the red cross.

I just googled for "medical logo" and I did not find much more ideas:
red cross, caduceus, and stethoscope. A few logos used DNA. It can give
a high-tech touch, although it overlooks our imaging component. A few
logos were brave enough to feature bones or skelettons.

A big plus for a logo would be to be scalable to the favicons of the web
browsers.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy