It's time for finding a logo

Hi,

I admit I'm a little bit bored by issues like finding and deciding
for a logo, but I stumbled uppon the fact that we are currently using
two different ones at

    http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/
    http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed

which are both taken from

    http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/logos/

(and regarding my taste are the best of this page while I can't
say that I prefer one about the other).

So we could either decide just for one of these two or somebody
would volunteer for starting a logo contest.  I personally fear
the usually heated discussions that arise from this kind of
finding a corporate design, but using different logos at different
places is not really a good idea.  Another idea for a cute
logo is at

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/img/tux-resmed.png

Well, I just regard this as an _idea_ _for_ _a_ _logo_ and
not a logo in itself because I do not really like the quality and
the details.  If for instance a graphically skilled person would
be able to turn the stethoscope into a Debian swirl we could have
a funy logo. ;-)

Other ideas and suggestions are welcome