Re: It's time for finding a logo

Hi!

On Dec 7, 2007 9:04 AM, Steffen Moeller <moeller@inb.uni-luebeck.de> wrote:
> I admit to like it. With some more skills and gimp-time I'd probably go for
> the snake to swirl around the Debian swirl and thus demonstrate that one no
> longer needs that rod.

Something like that? http://people.debian.org/~naoliv/misc/debian-med.svg
PNG version available here: http://people.debian.org/~naoliv/misc/debian-med.png

To avoid people saying things like "There is an error there on your
image", I will say that it's a proof of concept only :-)

The snake is taken from
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Star_of_life3.svg (is it
public domain, like wikipedia is saying?) and the Debian logo I don't
know from where I've got it :-(
There is some time that I have it, but I don't remember where I got it
neither the license of it (so if we are going to use something like
that, we will need a free Debian logo).

Best regards,
Nelson