Can somebody sponsor non-free/dialign-t-doc_0.2.2-1 ?

Le Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 12:24:03AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :

> I have prepared a new version of dialign-t in which I rm-rf'ed the doc
> directory.

Hi all,

since I am not satisfied with this solution, I also prepared a package
containing the deleted docs, for the non-free section. It is on my
personnal website:

http://charles.plessy.org/debian/dialign-t-doc_0.2.2-1.dsc

If you accept it, I will svn-inject the /debian directory in our
repository.

I remind you that no file in this package is non-free. The LaTeX sources
of the documentation are lacking, but the PDF. PS, and html files
themeselves are originally distributed under the LGPL.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles