Minor unreported bug fixed on seaview. Can anybody upload ?

Hi all,

After exchanging a few emails with the maintainer of seaview, we
realised that some problems were arising when using some
x-terminal-emulators, such as gnome-terminal or konsole, but that xterm
was safe. Seaview can launch a multiple alignment sequence program in
those terms, and in the bad cases, does not manage to wait correctly for
the process to finish. It uses xterm by default in the upstream version,
and the use of x-terminal-emulator was a Debian enhancement.

I reverted the patch responsible for this. Although the bug is not
reported in the BTS, I reproduced it. Can somebody upload the version in
the SVN ?

By the way, can somebody upload dialign-t ? I think that we solved the
problem by deciding to compile with the -Os optimisation.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org