Re: Using DDTP translations

Le Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 10:15:18AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I'm very happy that we are now one step nearer to replace our
> pages like
>
>      http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/microbio
>      http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/imaging

Definitely a good idea. I think that we can replace them by a more
verbose description of the metapackages that have reached a critical
mass. But before removing them, since they contain package descriptions,
I think that we should inject them in the DDTP because not all
translators know that the job is already done. David, do you think that
the alioth summary page can indicate when the translations are pending
review? It would help to monitor the progresses of the transition.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles