Re: Autoconf problem (Was: Packaging of aeskulap for Debian and dcmtk issue)

Hello Daniel,

you are right that the last question is the most important one and
that's the reason I kept the upstream author in my question in CC
(and doing a full quote now, to inform Alexander about the status
od our discussion).