Re: Autoconf problem (Was: Packaging of aeskulap for Debian and dcmtk issue)

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [071107 08:08]:

> I did a quick shot at this task and uploaded the result to
>
>    http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/aeskulap/
>
> As this page states I had a problem with
>
> $ autoreconf
> configure.in:41: warning: macro `AM_GCONF_SOURCE_2' not found in library
> configure.in:28: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_INTLTOOL
>       If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
>       See the Autoconf documentation.
> configure.in:41: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GCONF_SOURCE_2
> autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

For me `reconfigure' runs without errors with your source tarball.

> after stripping of dcmtk from Makefile.am and configure.in.

But at some point you have to tell the build scripts to actually
use the dcmtk libraries and how. Otherwise you'll get loads of
unresolved symbols. Probably this requires some hand-crafted
additions in configure.in. Currently I don't have the time to
look into that, but eventually these can also be borrowed from
the amide package?

Best regards - Juergen

--
GPG A997BA7A | 87FC DA31 5F00 C885 0DC3  E28F BD0D 4B33 A997 BA7A