Re: BioImageSuite

Il giorno Sat, 27 Oct 2007 18:20:07 +0200 (CEST)
Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> ha scritto:

> Try
>
>      python /usr/share/doc/python-apt/examples/desc.py
>
> it should give you the German translation of the gcc description.

I believe that this depends on adding

deb http://ddtp.debian.net/debian sid main

to /etc/apt/sources.list. With this repository, I currently get Italian
descriptions where available.

> I did verify this today and got an English description but this
> might be because of some updates of the description of whatever.
> I'm very positive that it was German 2-3 weeks ago when I
> tried this first.  So code seems to be simple.

It seems fairly easy, right.
I actually don't have much time though... and when I have some free time, I'm
away from home, and don't have any internet connection. I'll work on this when
I get some time _and_ internet connection, so that I can google for what I
can't do in Python ;).

We should have a to-do list though, I'm losing track of what I have to do :(

Kindly,
David

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://snipurl.com/qa_page/