Re: BioImageSuite

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007, David Paleino wrote:

I can't understand your statements here: I know about ddtp.debian.net, but I
don't think we can automatically get translations via APT. Am I missing
something obvious?

Try

    python /usr/share/doc/python-apt/examples/desc.py

it should give you the German translation of the gcc description.
I did verify this today and got an English description but this
might be because of some updates of the description of whatever.
I'm very positive that it was German 2-3 weeks ago when I
tried this first.  So code seems to be simple.