Re: med-imaging web status (was Re: opendicom)

Le Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 12:08:31PM +0200, Michael Hanke a écrit :
> The current status is documented on
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMedImaging
>
> I know I could have applied for <please fill in whatever it is> to
> update the real webpage (to benefit from translations at least), but currently
> the threshold is a bit to high for me.
>
> I thought we had setup the modification logs to be sent to debian-med?

Hi,

I have now subscribed to the modifications of the page (personnaly, I do
not know how to to this for the list), and will progressively integrate
the differences into www.debian.org. For the moment, I have already
'promoted' amide, dinifty and pynifti to the green zone.

Thanks for the notification,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org