Re: med-imaging web status (was Re: opendicom)

On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 12:08:31PM +0200, Michael Hanke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 12:01:51PM +0200, Roland Marcus Rutschmann wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > sorry I haven't looked to the page for a while but
> > PyNifti (aka python-nifti) and dinifti (aka dicomnifti) are officially in
> > debian testing now. Packages for stable are also available via apt-get at
> > deb http://apsy.gse.uni-magdeburg.de etch main
> >
> > kudos to Michael Hanke
> >
> > So a bit more "green" for the debian-med/imaging web-page.
> The current status is documented on
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMedImaging

Ah, BTW: FSLView is currently in NEW targeted for Debian main:

  This package provides a viewer for 3d and 4d MRI data as well as DTI images.
  FSLView is able to display ANALYZE and NIFTI files. The viewer supports
  multiple 2d viewing modes (orthogonal, lightbox or single slices), but also
  3d volume rendering. Additionally FSLView is able to visualize timeseries and
  can overlay metrical and stereotaxic atlas data.
  .
  FSLView is part of FSL.
  .
   Homepage: http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslview