Re: opendicom

Hi,

sorry I haven't looked to the page for a while but
PyNifti (aka python-nifti) and dinifti (aka dicomnifti) are officially in
debian testing now. Packages for stable are also available via apt-get at
deb http://apsy.gse.uni-magdeburg.de etch main

kudos to Michael Hanke

So a bit more "green" for the debian-med/imaging web-page.

Regards,

Roland

--
Dr. Roland Marcus Rutschmann <Roland.Rutschmann@psychologie.uni-regensburg.de>
Institute for Experimental Psychology, University of Regensburg