Extremadura meeting

Hi,

this is a reminder to the possibility of sponsoring traveling and
accomodation for EU citizens to meet in Extremadura and to do some
serious Debian stuff.  There is a web page for a CDD and Science
related meeting at.

    http://wiki.debian.org/CustomDebian/Extremadura2007

I just added a table where interested people should add their
prefered date and the task they would like to work on.

The question is whether we come up with a separate meeting for
CDD and Science stuff or whether we just drop into the
Debian-Edu meeting (if there are to less interested people).