Re: DebConf report

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007, Tim Cutts wrote:

To be honest, I don't know much about debian-med at all. I realise this is very remiss of me.

Perhaps it just needed some more advertisement from our side to make
people realising Debian-Med ...

Sure, if we can find the time to do some of it.  :-)

Well, time is a sparse resource - so Debian-Med is about sharing it inbetween
people who are working in the same field.  If I understand sou right than
you might have some interesting things more or less things nearly ready.
Sharing this might be very welcome.

BTW, I'm currently have a look at staden

    https://sourceforge.net/projects/staden

which is a little bit cumbersome in accepting that people might
have installed things like zlib, libpng, tcl/tk etc on their box.
It needs strange patching of variables.  Do you have by chance any
experience (or anybody else).