Re: DebConf report

On 27 Jun 2007, at 11:07 am, Andreas Tille wrote:

 Sanger

       There was an interesting talk of two DDs (Tim Cutts and Simon
       Kelley both in CC) who are working at Sanger:

           https://penta.debconf.org/~joerg/events/119.en.html

       I noticed that these people do not really know that Debian-Med
       is also about Microbiology.

To be honest, I don't know much about debian-med at all. I realise this is very remiss of me.

  I hope that I was able to convince
       them that it would make perfectly sense to package the Free
       Software they use and write at Sanger should be included into
       Debian and making it part of the Debian-Med project.

Sure, if we can find the time to do some of it.  :-)

Regards,

Tim

--
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.