Re: DebConf report

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007, Andrei Morgan wrote:

anyway, thanks for the talk, andreas, and the summary of your debconf :)
i'm sorry i couldn't stay for longer.

... just downloading the video from

   http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2007/debconf7/low/126_Debian-Med_BOF.ogg

who was cool enough to leave the BOF before it really ended. ;-))
(To be honest I do not remember that people went away and for sure
 its about freedom and thus everybody is free to leave a room whenever
 he wants. :) )

Thanks for joining the list and if you are working in a hospital you
might risk a look into

    http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/his

The Care2X stuff might be interesting.  A first task for you might
be to sort out the things behind the fork this project did (I have
heard about rumors of this fork and somebody should do some investigation
into the reasons and explain this on our web page), what's behind
the Inofficial Debian packages

    http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=53886&package_id=133412

which are definitely "auite simple" and most probably not policy
conform.  As far as I know they perfectly ignored my work I did
on an older version that was not finished because nobody cared about
all the questions I rised in debian/readme.at under

    http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/care2x/

If somebody has some interest in Care2X it needs reevaluation first
and than perhaps something can be done based on my very quick shot
and bothering the authors with questions first ...