Re: What is new in Debian-Med Etch ?

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 08:35 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Charles Plessy wrote:

> > Debian-Med offers tools to work with medical imaging data obtained
> > from various techniques such as magnetic resonnance or computer
> > tomography

That should be "resonance", and maybe add "(MRI)" and "(CT)" to the
text, as these are the terms known by the general public?

> > GNUmed is an electronic medical record management system. Using it
> > with
> > Debian-Med, you will benefit from the robustness of the package
> > dependancies in Debian.

That should be "dependencies".

> So advertising and announcing seems to be different and I think you
> prepared a really good announcement that can be put onto our news
> page (if you ask me I have no changes - thanks for the good job).

Yes, project within Debian should be announcing more often what they do
or accomplished. Thanks for writing this!

> Once it is available on the web site (BTW, Tobias, do you have any
> idea why my 36 hours old changes to
>     english/devel/debian-med/{microbio.wml,research.wml}
> did not yet propagated.  It's so long ago that I changed something
> on the web site) I will also write this announcement to d-d-a.

As this is more end user oriented than developer oriented, a place like
Debian Times also seems quite appropriate.

Thijs