Re: News item for Debian-Med [Was: What is new in Debian-Med Etch ?]

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Tobias Toedter wrote:

many thanks for the excellent summary, I've just committed it to CVS. It
should be online in about four hours.

Thanks.

My other guess would be that you're looking at the
German translation, which has not yet been updated.

Ahh, stupid me - thanks for opening my eyes.  Sometimes I'm so used
to English that I do not notice that I read a foreign language and
sometimes it is the other way around. ;-)

The English version shows both changes for me.

Same for me - forget about the false alarm