Re: What is new in Debian-Med Etch ?

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Charles Plessy wrote:

here is an improved version of the Etch progress report. Maybe you have
the same opinion as me: "It reads like those self-advertising messages
which we were seeing during windows installs ten years ago".

"Do good things and talk about it" (J. W. Goethe).

So advertising and announcing seems to be different and I think you
prepared a really good announcement that can be put onto our news
page (if you ask me I have no changes - thanks for the good job).

Once it is available on the web site (BTW, Tobias, do you have any
idea why my 36 hours old changes to
   english/devel/debian-med/{microbio.wml,research.wml}
did not yet propagated.  It's so long ago that I changed something
on the web site) I will also write this announcement to d-d-a.