Re: [ANNOUNCE] GNUmed 0.2 release

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, Dr. Jorge R. Rodriguez wrote:

Yes, we like the idea to ship OpenHIS with oficial Debian. I suppose that
this implies to have an official package of OpenHIS for Debian...

Yes, my "shiping with official Debian" was intended to be a synonym to
have ab OpenHIS package inside Debian.

according
to Debian common dist. Yes, sure! I don't know how the process is, but you
would guide us.

The proces is that you (or anybody else who has time and knowledge) has
to build a package from your software and than it will verified and
uploaded by an official Debian developer (for instance and not
necessarily me).

We could show something at this time, so you all could send to us your
professional and technical comments. That would be good.

I think if you have something to show it is good to do it.  I would
like to warn you: I'm personally overloeded with other stuff so that
I'm unable to have a look really soon and I'm afraid it is the same
for others.  But don't this use as an excuse not to show your code
because you might miss the chance that somebody is looking.

As OpenHIS and SaluX grows, there would be a time to maybe make their
development communities. I don't know, but it is one of my ideas.

The idea of Debian-Med is to feed the development of a community.