Re: [ANNOUNCE] GNUmed 0.2 release

Sorry. There are any english version of GNU-Med live CD? We have downloaded the live-CD about two years before but it was in de, so we could be abble to understand the whole software.
After some years of work in care2x and make some bugs corrections, we are working now in a new opensource HIS for Argentina called OpenHIS, so we are very interestig in any opensource software for hospitals information.
Many thanks.
JR
BioLinux