Re: [ANNOUNCE] GNUmed 0.2 release

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Dr. Jorge R. Rodriguez wrote:

If you want some more specific ietms about OpenHIS, please let me know.

Thanks you for your verbose information about OpenHIS.  I personally
can not give reasonable comments about OpenHIS except that ist sounds
very reasonable what you wrote.  The only technical comment I would
like to give:  Make sure that it is not reduced to just the three
languages you mentioned (spanish/english/portugese) but allows
translations to *any* language and uses a reasonable translation system.

I love your intention to build Debian packages.  My advise would be
to ask soon on this list once you have something out.  Usually it
is a longer process to get complex projects packaged.  Do you like
the idea to ship OpenHIS with official Debian?