Re: Preconfiguration of Firefox

On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 01:49:49AM -0300, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote :

> > I have no idea what will need more time / work.  At least the latter
> > is calculable for a reasonable experienced person.  The former might
> > depend from a human factor.  I personally would try to start asking
> > the authors and hope for a while.
>
> Andreas, if you have some time, could you take a look at
> http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.html?submitform=Search&category=4 and
> see the plugins that you think that are interesting, please?
>
> If you say to me the plugins that we have interest, I will try to
> contact the individual developers to ask about the licenses.

Dear Nelson and Andreas,

For the NCBI, I think that the most useful is the one which searches all
databases (either "entrez" or "global"). Other relevant search engines
would be SwissProt, Protein Data Bank (in Education) and PubChem (in
Reference). Open acces scientific publishers, as PLOS (reference) and
BioMed Central (education) would be an option too.

Ah, the search engine for US patents (reference) could also be
important, for good or bad reasons...

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy