Re: Preconfiguration of Firefox

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:

What we can do is: try to contact each plugin developer and ask him
about distributing his plugin under MPL and a free license (dual
licensing MPL/GPL, for example).
We can also create our own plugins.

I have no idea what will need more time / work.  At least the latter
is calculable for a reasonable experienced person.  The former might
depend from a human factor.  I personally would try to start asking
the authors and hope for a while.

Or we will have the plugins available only on non-free section of Debian.

This would be a workaround which is not really nice but would help
for the moment.

Thanks for your research