Re: Preconfiguration of Firefox

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:

Andreas, if you have some time, could you take a look at

I have to admit that I have currently no time at all (I give a slight
hint here http://fam-tille.de/haus/bilder/20060221_schnee/tn/p2210106.jpg.index.html)
the reason of this list is that users are hanging around who want to
uses something.  I personally will probably not use any of these because
my working habits are just a little bit different.

http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.html?submitform=Search&category=4 and
see the plugins that you think that are interesting, please?

So readers of this list - just comment on this if you want some
reasonable work done.

If you say to me the plugins that we have interest, I will try to
contact the individual developers to ask about the licenses.

Thanks