Make DCMTK an official Debian Package?

Dear Pablo,

I'm not sure whether you've ever heard of the Debian-Med project:
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/

Yesterday, I posted to their mailing list that you've created a Debian
package from the DICOM toolkit DCMTK as part of your CDMEDIC PACS project
(see http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2004/10/ ). Members of the mailing
list expressed their interest to sponsor an "official" Debian package.

So I wonder if you would be willing to support this undertaking? Your
current Debian package could build the base for one or more official Debian
packages, e.g. binary (with and without OpenSSL support), documentation and
development version.

Best regards,
Joerg Riesmeier
OFFIS DICOM Team