Re: DCMTK: inofficial Debian package available

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [041025 07:17]:

> >His email address is PabloSau@cdmedic.com.

> I would love if someone would grab the hat for maintaining the package
> who is also *using* the package.  This maintainer should start the
> contact and explain the situation.  Then an RFP-Bug should be filed
> (read here
>        http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l1
>  about filing RFP-bugs).
>
> Feel free to ask for further help if something remains unclear.

Hi Andreas,

just out of curiosity: Wouldn't it suffice if Pablo Sau is
willing to file an RFS request for his packages (e.g. at
debian-mentors)? This strikes me as the most straightforward way
to make the packages become official in Debian.

Best regards - Juergen

--
GPG A997BA7A | 87FC DA31 5F00 C885 0DC3  E28F BD0D 4B33 A997 BA7A