Re: DCMTK: inofficial Debian package available

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004, [iso-8859-1] Jörg Riesmeier wrote:

I just wanted to let you know that the OFFIS DICOM Toolkit DCMTK is also
available as an "inofficial" Debian package (as part of the CDMEDIC PACS
project):

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=61662&package_id=60300
Great.  Do you have interest to get this package sponsored to become
an official Debian package?  I think this is the best quality to
ensure the package quality and get into the focus of general Debian
users.

Kind regards and thanks for packaging this software