Re: OIO debian, Re: dang zpsycopgDA problem

> As I said above:  Try woody.  Somebody who managed FreeBSD would have
> enough knowledge to work around the really view flaws in this stage
> called "testing".  We are near stable and need some testers for upgrades.
> Just upgrade to testing and try
>
>           apt-get install zope-psycopgda
>
> To make sure that there are no conflicts between OIOs psycopgda I suggest
> to remove it.
Well, not everyone out there is wont to use Debian. There also
is no use in pretending everyone will eventually. So actually
the advice should be to "work with the Debian packager" and
not to remove a precompiled psycopg from OIO entirely just
because Debian doesn't need or want it (which is alright in
its own right).

Regards,
Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346