Re: Wheezy update of roundcube?

For instance, I run the unstable wordpress on a wheezy machine. And
each wordpress upgrade is painless, but a full upgrade to jessie would
be much more time consuming.

I agree for wordpress.

But roundcube is a litle different. You don't have to run it on the email serveur. It's just a box with a config file but no data. When you upgrade roundcube version, you have to upgrade the config file most of the time.

gaby

PS : but a new roundcube will be pleasant for me too ;-)
--
Gabriel Moreau - IR CNRS                http://www.legi.grenoble-inp.fr
LEGI (UMR 5519) Laboratoire des Ecoulements Geophysiques et Industriels