Re: Wheezy update of roundcube?

On 2016-05-02 15:31:39, Guilhem Moulin wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> On Mon, 02 May 2016 at 21:19:13 +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
>> Would you like to take care of this yourself?
>
> Not replying in the name of team (however I'm the one who pushed for
> Roundcube in jessie-backports and who is trying to taking care of it
> there), unfortunately I don't have the time nor energy to take care of
> an oldstable version.
>
> That being said, I think packaging the Roundcube 1.0.x (stable) branch
> would be the easiest for Wheezy.
>
>     https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/

I agree, however I suspect most people using roundcube in production are
probably using the backport... There's even a dangling backport in
wheezy right now (0.9)... a little messy.

I filed a bug about the dangling backport in wheezy:

I wonder how best to deal with this: should the backport just be removed
or what?

A.

--
You Are What You Is