RE: Please remove non-lts architectures from wheezy-security

Hello Markus,

Jessie is not available for sparc.

My /etc/apt/sources.list looks like this:

deb http://ftp.be.debian.org/debian wheezy main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.be.debian.org/debian wheezy main contrib non-free

deb http://ftp.be.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.be.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-updates main contrib non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main contrib non-free

This stopped working when the non-lts architectures were removed from security.debian.org:

apt-get update:
W: Failed to fetch http://security.debian.org/dists/wheezy/updates/Release  Unable to find expected entry 'main/binary-sparc/Packages' in Release file (Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

Sparc is no longer listed in http://security.debian.org/dists/wheezy/updates/Release, and there is no binary-sparc directory in http://security.debian.org/dists/wheezy/updates/main/ anymore.

There is no wheezy directory in http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/, nor in http://archive.debian.org/debian-security/dists/.

I now have packages installed that have disappeared from the repositories:

apt-cache policy openssh-server
openssh-server:
  Installed: 1:6.0p1-4+deb7u4
  Candidate: 1:6.0p1-4+deb7u4
  Version table:
 *** 1:6.0p1-4+deb7u4 0
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     1:6.0p1-4+deb7u3 0
        500 http://ftp.be.debian.org/debian/ wheezy/main sparc Packages

Also, if you look at https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=wheezy&searchon=names&keywords=openssh-server, you'll notice the 1:6.0p1-4+deb7u4 version is no longer listed for non-lts architectures, even though it was previously available...

Have these packages been archived somewhere? What is the recommended sources.list entry to access them?

Thanks for your help,
Tom