Re: Please remove non-lts architectures from wheezy-security

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 12:23 AM, Tom Turelinckx wrote:

> Jessie is not available for sparc.

If you are actually using sparc I would recommend you look at
migrating to and assisting the sparc64 porting efforts. Or reviving
sparc if you need 32-bit SPARC. Or switch to another architecture.

https://wiki.debian.org/Sparc64
https://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/

> There is no wheezy directory in http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/, nor in http://archive.debian.org/debian-security/dists/.
> Have these packages been archived somewhere? What is the recommended sources.list entry to access them?

Until the non-LTS wheezy architectures are properly archived, you can
use the Debian wayback machine with a date before the LTS started.

http://snapshot.debian.org/

Also keep in mind that you are going to have to recompile every LTS
update from source for sparc or not get security updates.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise