Re: Draft announce of Debian 6 LTS, please review quickly

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 03:15:31PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Freitag, 13. Juni 2014, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > Please review the attached draft, share your comments and let me know if I
> > missed your company.
>
> I don't like the focus / expressed view that LTS is made possible by
> sponsoring organisations rather than volunteers. I think it sets a bad
> precedence.
>
> Not only does the existing text emphasize this company support it also
> completly lacks mentioning volunteers and thanking them for their
> work.

I fully agree, what about:

page</a> to ensure that they get the LTS security updates.</p>

This was only made possible by the work of the Debian security team
and other volunteers. We would like to thank them and the
following organizations which have already expressed interest in
contributing to the LTS initiative:

 -- Guido