Re: Draft announce of Debian 6 LTS, please review quickly

Hi,

On Freitag, 13. Juni 2014, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Please review the attached draft, share your comments and let me know if I
> missed your company.

I don't like the focus / expressed view that LTS is made possible by
sponsoring organisations rather than volunteers. I think it sets a bad
precedence.

Not only does the existing text emphasize this company support it also
completly lacks mentioning volunteers and thanking them for their work.

And this despite as far as I know all LTS work has been voluntary so far.

cheers,
	Holger, who also wants to offer his work for hire for LTS but so far
		failed to introduce himself on this list properly ;) Probably cause
		I've been to busy with volunteer work - I guess I should stop that
		and focus on making money instead.