Re: about live-boot with uuid

Hello tongqing liu,

On 20/10/2022 01:09, tongqing liu wrote:
I hope this email finds you well, I am using live-boot in my project but I am try to setup live-media with uuid to fix issue live boot mount wrong filesystem squash file if I have 2 bootable disk available and both use live-boot and same file structure on it.

Let me try to understand the scenario you describe.
Are you booting a computer that has 2 live-boot USB-stick plugged in at the same time?
Can you describe for me the steps that you take and the expected output?
Then I'll be able to reproduce your case and try to find a fix.

With kind regards,
Roland Clobus