about live-boot with uuid

I hope this email finds you well, I am using live-boot in my project but I am try to setup live-media with uuid to fix issue live boot mount wrong filesystem squash file if I have 2 bootable disk available and both use live-boot and same file structure on it.

This first I am try is to use set live-media=/dev/disk/by-uuid/XXXXXXXX. it failed because persistence media and live media are the same so it already mount by persistence, so where_is_mounted not find the mountpoint by device(/dev/sdX). so it can be fix by a small change, for detail can be see here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntukylin/+bug/1992195

Then after few days I found some people use live-media=UUID=XXXXXXXXX, but I can't make it works.

Does anyone can help me fix this problem? Is anything I miss in the 2nd way, or anyone can help me take a look the bug I put when I try the first way.

Thanks