Creating live build using package downloaded locally

Hello.

I am a newbie in live build..When using live-build, the packages get downloaded from debian mirror site.. depending on the time of the day, there are network latency..

To avoid latency and facilitate faster build I thought I had following options

a) I could download the required package locally and put it in package folder (as 3rd party packages) in the config directory

b) create a debian mirror locally of size 150 GB..

c) Alternatively, I could split the "lb build"  as sequences of

lb bootstrap
lb chroot
lb binary
lb source

and execute then one by one...If any stage fails, then start from that stage..

Option C) failed due to dependency on previous stages
Option B) takes a long time due to network latency . There is a need for security key also
Option A) I will not have latest copy of data.. and can be a security issue if local pc is compromised

Kindly advice which is the best way to go forward.. and pointers for each method..

regards
Rajaneesh