Re: Installer mode

Awesome! Got it working too :>
Thx!

On 4/18/2015 8:48 PM, Richard Nelson wrote:
Greetings,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Charles Russell <worshop@bham.rr.com
<mailto:worshop@bham.rr.com>> wrote:

        with jessie built today using cgi-builder:

        Can't get past "configure the package manager", which insists on
        selecting an archive and then gives message "bad archive mirror" and
        can't proceed offline.

    This was with setting

    LB_DEBIAN_INSTALLER="true"

    in the cgi builder.  I hope that is sufficient to enable the installer.

I have enabled the option of live on the option for LB_DEBIAN_INSTALLER,
see if this assists any. If so I will commit to git.

Yes, that works. Thanks.

You might consider naming the installer options in the cgi-builder something like "none, network, and offline"  rather than "false, true, and live".