Re: Installer mode

On 4/17/2015 5:14 AM, Ben Armstrong wrote:
On 16/04/15 02:12 PM, Charles Russell wrote:

Does that mean it is now possible to install offline, from an iso
built by the online cgi-builder, and include all of its installed
packages?

That has always been the case, yes.

When I tried with wheezy, the installation hung up after installing the base packages, and I had to complete the installation online (with no reference to the packages in the iso). If I remember correctly, I tried this both with the cgi-builder and with an "official" build. I'll try again, though. If I have any problems, I'll save them until after the release of jessie.