Re: Decision 1 - Moving live mounts to subdirectory within /lib/live

On 10/03/2012 02:44 PM, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> Now is the time to make changes,
> because once stable is released, that's it. No more changes in 3.x once
> it becomes the new stable [...]

more than that; like i said in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2012/10/msg00020.html initially,
once proper named it is supposed to stay like that forever, meaning not
just for 3.x, but forever (until we have very, very good reason to
rename it in future).

the 'this is a pre-release and can change any time' only holds to those
things which are not yet properly named and for those that were
introduced in the respective release cycle (= not present in previous
stable releases).

once we've named these things that are up for discussion right now, it
will not change in future.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net