Re: Simple default ISO generation fails

On 26/01/12 07:40 AM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
Believe me, I wish that HAD been the issue. Then I could
have made some progress on a wheezy version of my distribution.

Just to reiterate, when I boot from the resulting wheezy binary-hybrid ISO into a live system, I see these warnings and errors, then get dropped into a command line:

Creating compatibility symlink from /etc/mtab to /proc/mounts. ... (warning). Mount point '/filesystem.squashfs' does not exist. Skipping mount. ... (warning). startpar: service(s) returned failure: udev console-setup live-boot ... failed!

Then, not surprisingly:

INIT: Entering runlevel: 2.