Re: Simple default ISO generation fails

On 25/01/12 04:47 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
On 25/01/12 01:32 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
Thanks for the response, Jake/Snow. I'll try adding udev to my pinned
sid live-* packages in chroot_apt/preferences and see what happens.

Unfortunately it made no difference. My config/chroot_apt/preferences
now looks like this (with no line breaks):

Package: live-boot live-boot-initramfs-tools live-config
live-config-sysvinit udev
Pin: release n=sid
Pin-Priority: 1001

I don't think you can do that. I think you need a separate stanza per package, e.g.

Package: live-boot
Pin: release n=sid
Pin-Priority: 1001

etc.