CGI builder task list: what tasks are legal?

What tasks are legal in the debian-live online CGI builder? Only those shown in the menu? What about things like science-numericalcomputation and build-essential? I'm running out of space in the package list and would like to move some things to the task list if possible.

If the CGI builder were working now, I would just try and see, but in the meanwhile I am having a hard time switching off my curiosity, and a bit of explanation would also be appreciated. I'm unclear on the difference between a task and a package (other than some missing pieces in the task); apt-get and apt-cache seem to treat them identically.