Re: Simple default ISO generation fails

On 13/12/11 09:09 AM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
This is an ISO produced in a brand new Wheezy install on an external USB
hard drive with the live build in the repos and everything at default.
To be clear, I have no problem producing any number of Squeeze
variations on USB thumb or hard drives, in KVM virtual machines,
whatever. They all work.

Isn't this a big issue? I did my best to reproduce the problem in an environment that I knew was clean. And it wasn't running in a VM; it was on the bare hardware. I was not able to produce a working default Wheezy ISO using the instructions in the manual.