Re: Simple default ISO generation fails

On 30/11/11 12:31 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
This issue was never resolved. However, when I went ahead and set up my
distribution under the latest 3.x, I was able to produce a working amd64
squeeze ISO.

People just starting out with 3.x and who follow the manual to try
producing a default ISO will be very confused, unless it was something I
was doing wrong. I guess I'll never know.

I would /really/ like to know what the issue is here. I want to build a wheezy binary-hybrid.iso. As I described earlier, I'm simply trying to create a stock wheezy image with no luck. I can't think of a way to simplify the process any more.

I am able to produce a squeeze image of my distribution, so it's not like my setup is broken or anything. And besides, I was trying to produce a wheezy ISO in a VM, so it couldn't be my local development environment.

Anyone? Bueller?